Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Stila Illuminating Foundation review

Foundation fever, that's what happened to me since 3 weeks ago.

But, now I stopped as I want to get others thing such as blusher, bronzer, eyeshadows, etc. Mostly, the things that I never tried before.
I want to be a makeup pro ! Lol.
So, back to the topic. Yups, it's a review for my branded foundation but the cheapest price among the others. Stila had big sale last time. When they started the sale, I was kinda broke n needed to go back to Indonesia, so I didn't get anything.
When I went to Pavilion, I went to the counter and saw this foundation, so I decided to take it.
Actually, I wanted the loose powder, but it was finished.
The reason I bought this only because I could not resist the cheap price, not because I was interested or planning to buy it. It's definetly out of my plan. But I am glad that I bought this.
Why ?




First, start with the texture. It's not too thick, but not too liquid ( I have no idea if this is the right word, Lol ). It makes the foundation easy to blend n absorb well in our skin.
While for the coverage, it gives u medium coverage.
As usual, I did not expect anything for oil control, as my nose always get oily.
So for the oil control, I would say just ok.
What I like about this foundation is, when u see it, u won't realize that they have shimmer. It looks matte. First time I was using it, after several hours, I just realized that my hand I used to blend the foundation, had beautiful shine. My face looks glowy and the shimmer is just enough. I love it.
This foundation is RM 40 after discount.
Btw, I still have reviews for Chanel Mat Lumiere, Le Blanc De Chanel, Bare Escentual Prime Time, Bobbi Brown Skin foundation, Givenchy Sub'limine foundation and Clinique Superfit. My favourites are Le Blanc De Chanel, Bobbi Brown SKin Foundation and Givenchy Sub'limine foundation, While for Clinique, I have not tried it yet. I will tell u why its my favourite.
Stay tune =)

*sorry for the poor quality picture, I should get myself a better camera phone. I won't buy or use digital camera, even though the result will be execellent. I don't really like to take picture. So, it's not really worth to me. Or else, I use my sister's DSLR, Lol.

0 comments: