- Le Blanc De Chanel Sheer Illuminating makeup base
- MAC Prep and Prime Skin Base Visage
- The Faceshop *
- Laura Geller Spackle
- Bare Escentuals Prime Time
- Etude House *
- Etude House On Screen Primer
- Laneige Makeup Primer Sebum Control
I fell in love with primer since I used Laneige Makeup Primer Sebum Control. I feel my skin is so smooth whenever I apply this primer. It's my favourite, together with Laura Geller, Bare Escentuals and Le Blanc De Chanel.
The rest are okay, nothing special except MAC. It feels nice but too shimmery. While for Etude House, the one that I forgot the name, is the least of my favorite. Not nice since it makes my foundation becomes cakey.
I'm waiting for Urban Decay, the one that is for pore refining. Can't wait to try :)