Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Look what I found !

Yesterday I went to mall because I was so bored.
As usual, I visited MAC counter, played with the blusher. How I wish can get them all *LOL
To my surprise, when I played with those blushers in the display, I found powder blush that had been discontinued.
When I swatch it on my hand, it looked pretty, almost similar with Well Dressed.
Did u get the clue what blusher it is ?


It's MAC Powder Blush in Angel ! It's pinker than Well Dressed when u swatch it on ur hand, even though it looks same in the pan. Angel is matte, while Well Dressed has silver shimmer in it. Both of them are pretty, but I got this one first, as I'm afraid it will OOS.
If this one OOS, I had no chance to get it next time.
I can't wait to use it :)

Other than Angel, I found Cute ! It's paler than Angel and Well Dressed. I think it's not flattering. I should look like Snow White, so it would nice on me, NC20 skintone :)

Btw, what is ur favorite LE blusher from MAC ? Share with me !

Bubye !

0 comments: