Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Bobbi Brown haul

Today I have no mood at all to do my project. I was stress bcoz of my very fat body and all assignments. So, I only spent 3,5 hours in my Uni then I decided to go back home.

I had no idea what came into my mind. Around 3pm, I touched up and decided to go to Pavillion. Spontaneous. Something rare for me, as I always organize when and where I want to go.

Soon I reached Pavillion, I went to all cosmetic counter. MAC, Shu Uemura, Guerlain, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Lancome, Dior. I found lots of interesting product and I manage to get them soon. YSL, Lancome, Shu Uemura and Guerlain will be in my shopping list next month.

After I refreshed my eyes with all those makeup, I went to Ichiban Boshi, my favourite :D I love the food there, but quite expensive though, with 15% tax. Well, it's worthy =)

Stomach full and mood better. Woo hoo ! I passed through the Bobbi Brown Counter, so I decided to check if I got something to buy next month. I tried the makeup base, quite pricey and have 2 choices. Then, I browsed again and I asked if I could try the famous gel eyeliner. Very kind of her, she asked me to sit, she cleaned up my eyeliner and put the gel eyeliner on my eyelid. My, oh my, it's really black, look great and very fast to dry.

Out of expectation I bought the gel eyeliner in Black :D I love it. Until I wrote this, there's no smudge at all. So nice of the SA, she gave both of the sample, Hydrating and Vitamin Enriched Base. And I'm officially the member =)

A bit regret as I just ordered set of eyeliner from a Taiwan brand. I hope I won't be dissapoint. I am so happy now and I am falling in love with Bobbi Brown. I got 2 products from them and both of them are very good and I am satisfied a lot !

Hope u all love what u got for u today. Cheers !

0 comments: