Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Best tool I ever have and Givenchy Subli mine fluid foundation review

I would like to ask u, what is ur best tool for makeup ? brush ? sponge ? Makeup artist and us who love makeup so much probably will spend lots of money for brushes as it's long investment. Me either have a lot of brushes and I have sold some of them. But for u, readers which one is ur HG tool ? MAC brushes ? I have heard lots of good things about MAC brushes, but it's too way epxensive while u can get another one with cheaper price.

Me, myself have found my best tool this morning. It was accident, as I needed to be fast for photoshoot.Nah, it's photoshoot for my project, not me as a model -.-' I put makeup as usual but I got different result even though I used same products like yesterday.

U know why ? Because I used different method this morning and I got much better result. So what is it ? 

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

my hand !!!!!

picture credit to images.imagine.com

LOL..rather than use my own hand for picture, I decide to use cartoon picture as I am lazy and it's funny :D So this morning, I used Givenchy Subli mine fluid foundation, just like yesterday. Usually I use sponge to apply my foundation to void too thick and cakey foundation on my face. But today I was in a rush and maybe because I was lazy, I didn't use sponge. I used my hand, finger actually to apply foundation and the result was amazing ! Luminous skin and better coverage ! Woo hoo ! I think start now I will use my hand to apply foundation, of course it should be hygenic :)

So here it is, my review for Givenchy Subli'mine Fluid Foundation. Just for extra information, this foundation is 4.2 of 5 from 25 readers in Makeupalley and 4.6 of 5 from 15 readers in Sephora. Yeah, it's only few who had experience with this foundation. I think it has been discontinued and change with Photo Perfexion Fluid Foundation SPF 20. I am not sure, correct me if I'm wrong :) 

I had this one in Exact Vanilla, which is suits my light skin tone. I think it's more pinkish rather than yellowish. The texture is quite thick, but still easy to blend without looks cakey. The coverage is very good, medium coverage but I got better coverage as I mentioned at the moment that using my fingers give me better result. I don't need concealer when I use this and it gives me luminous and glowy face :) The lasting power is very good, can stand for 8 hours and oil control is more than average. I really like this foundation and thinking to get another foundation, if they have. It's quite difficult to check, as Givenchy makeup counter is quite rare. 

I love it ! How about u, what foundation that u love so much ?

0 comments: