Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Sometimes waiting is so much worthy

Yeah, that's what I had learnt yesterday..
If u have read my old blog, u know that I wanted to get Laura Geller Spackle and NARS. It's in my wishlist.
But..finally I ordered Laura Geller Spakle and NARS blusher.
What is the excitement ? I got usd 5 birthday n Rm 14.99 rebate from Ryan for Laura Geller Spackle, which made it became so cheap. I was blessed bcoz I received an email about beauty.com sale and I told Ryan. Guess what ? He used the discount for 1st batch, including my Laura Geller Spackle, which became cheaper. The price was RM 108 something, become only RM 95 I think. Then, I asked if I could add my order for NARS blusher, as beauty.com had 20% sales. He said that I couldn't.
The discount had limitation, son he only could accept order max usd 280 before discount. A bit disspointed, but well nvm, I still ordered NARS in Dolce Vita. NARS blush is one of the products of the month, so it's cheaper.
This month is a really lucky and blessing month for me. Thanks God for the gifts =) U want to know why ? Beauty.com has another sale on this Wednesday, which affected to my NARS blush, from RM 112 to RM 95. I was so excited. Soon I knew it, I added another 2 blushers, Torrid and Cactus Flower.
I was happy and I could not wait to get all of those stuffs. I am still celebrating my birthday, so this is my second haul for my birthday =)
Now I learnt that, no need to hurry to get something. Sooner or later u will get it and sometimes, in a better condition, which means discount n currency has decreased =) I always in hurry when I want to get something, too impulsive.
I am waiting another sales to come. I hope NARScosmetics.com will have sale too, as I can't get Amour and Outlaw from beauty.com.
Cheers and have a nice day everyone =) Do not forget to spread all happiness to people around u =)

p/s : I am not sure if sellers from forum that I join read my blog, but I got lots of pm, where they offer what they sale. Even another forumer who has Korea or US will promote the spree they have. Honestly, I am flaterred. I am sure will browse to anyone who offer me anything. But for US Spree, for sure I will stick to Ryan. One bad experience with another forumer is enough for me =)

0 comments: