Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm quite lazy to update my blog, especially about reviews. I think I'm not good in reviews, sigh..
But don't care, I will still write about it and I hope it helps, even though a bit.
Saturday night I had fun time with my friends, as we went to Masjid Jamek to buy things for our projects. Then spent time at Mid Valley. As my friend wanted to take his check and shop.
He's the winner of MODA, do check. His designs and workmanship are incredebly well done.
Ok, back to the topic. When I went to Mid Valley, I visited some shops like MAC and Shu Uemura. I think I want to get something at MAC. Yeah, finally..After I dislike the product, bcoz so many people using it.
I want to shop, I have lots of things to buy.
What I want to get :
Chanel makeup such as foundation and makeup base
Dior makeup such as foundation and blusher
Shu Uemura eyelash curler
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner
Lancome makeup such as foundation and compact powder

Yeah, I have not stopped yet to buy all the foundations and the primer. I am still looking for long lasting, good oil control and full coverage for my sister marriage. So far, I think only Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 is the closest one for the qualification.
I like that foundation so much and I only use it occasionally.
For daily, I use this :
Laneige makeup primer
Stila Illuminating foundation
Coty Airspun loose powder
NYX Rouge cream blush or any blusher, depend on my mood
Covergirl Lash Exact
NYX Round Lipstick
Elianto Eyeliner

U must wonder why I did not post my shopping haul. It's because I am broke. But it could not stop me to shop. I just ordered some stuffs for US Spree.
Wee hee. I am so happy and I can't wait until it reaches me.
And I can't wait until I receive my money in June.
Happy weekend everybody =)

0 comments: