Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Friday, May 29, 2009

June Shopping List

What's in my list :

  1. Another foundation
  2. Another Primer
  3. Bronzer
  4. Highlighter
  5. Gel Eyeliner
  6. Cleansing oil
  7. Eyelash curler

I know it's not necessary for me to buy foundation and primer as I have a lot. But I am still looking for my HG for both of them. So it's a good reason for me to spend some money for that :D I already have in my mind which brand I want to get, just hope they have promotion so I can get freebies or voucher :D And of course, a great product that worth to spend.

While for bronzer and highligther, I have no idea from what brand I should get. Any suggestion ? Quite difficult to find liquid highlighter. Mostly they have it in shimmer blush or compact powder. Sigh...

While for gel eyeliner, I have made order, but I will reveal once I got it in my hand :D Probably u know I get it from what brand, but there's an unknown brand that I ordered also. It looks cute in the picture :p Cleansing oil and eyelash curler, this brand is knownable for that. It's the expert for cleansing oil and eyelash curler. Eyelash curler that I have now is sucks. I hope I won't be disspointed with my new eyelash curler :)

What's ur shopping list in June ? Share with me ;)

0 comments: