Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Friday, May 15, 2009

My Birthday hauls !

Finally ! My birthday ! So I can reveal all my stuffs that I got for mysel, Lol.
I am so happy with all that I got.
And I wish myself all the best for me and my dreams to be come true :D
So here it is, something to refreshen ur eyes !


Yeah, that's what I got for 2 weeks before my birthday ! yay !

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15
Chanel Mat Lumiere

Stila Illuminating Foundation
Givenchy Sub'limine Foundation



Le Blanc De Chanel
Clinqiue Superfit foundation


MUFE HD Foundation

All items that I got here, mostly because they are the best selling items or I got in very cheap price. Lol, I am a cheap shit :p
For example, Stila originally is RM 145, but they sell it RM 40 when they have sale ! I just can't resist myself, even though I am not a fan of Stila. I have bad experience with Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer. It turned ugly on me !
If u asked the total damage, hah ! I better keep it for myself :p
Now I am officialy member of Chanel cosmetics ! Wee hee !
I know it's kinda boring as all I got are foundations and makeup base.
But no worry, next haul will be different !
In June I will have my second haul for my birthday, Lol. Too bad I cant get my US spree stuffs by today. I will get it tomorrow in post office :D
And for the review, I will try it one by one. Hope u all can be patient, as I won't use all immediately. I want to keep it first, Lol.
Have a nice day everybody !!!

0 comments: