Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A blur future

Counting down the days until I graduate..
I am so lazy and no spirit at all to do my assignments..It's so boring that u have to do same thing each semester, only different topic and quantity.
I am wondering if I can be a designer as I am no passion to fashion design. I like to design but I dont like to sew and draft. Even choose the right fabric, I am not good at all.
I am still willing to work in fashion field..but I prefer for makeup now.
My parents and bf put a hope on me to be a successful designer, but somehow, I am no longer want to be a designer.
I am afraid that Im gonna be useless.
I am afraid that I make my parents dissapointed.

0 comments: