Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Base review


I got this sample when I purchased my long wear gel eyeliner. So far, for Bobbi Brown I have 2 stuffs, gel eyeliner and foundation that I love and not dissapointed at all. The SA of Bobbi Brown gave me the sample as I told her that I was looking for makeup base. First she suggested me Hydrating Face Base, but me personally, prefer Vitamin Enriched base as from the webesite, it's one of best seller items from Bobbi Brown. She suggested me Hydrating Face Base due to my skin type, dry combination. But I am afraid it will end up with oily face.

This morning finally I tried Vitamin Enriched Base sample.Once I opened the sample, I can see yellow cream with a scent. First I thougt it was ginger scent, but when I put it on my face, it smelled like Lemon. So I think for this case, the problem should be from me, Lol. The texture was so thick and creamy. I was thinking that will end up with oily face. Furthermore, when I put it on my face, I didn't feel smooth sensation as canvas, like I feel from Lanege Makeup Primer Sebum Control and Bare Escentuals Prime Time. Uh-huh, I would be dissapointed with this product for sure, I said to myself. 

I was wrong. When I put my foundation, it looked better and smoother. And the best is, not oily at all. In fact, in oil control this product is much better from Laneige and Bare Escentuals. My makeup lasting for a whole day. I love it ! Bobbi Brown never fall me down !

Pro : long lasting, oil control and smoother when apply foundation.

Con : thick texture, the scent whatever is that.

I definetely will get this. But I have to try the Hydrating Face Base to see which one is better.

Happy Bobbi Brown lover day !

0 comments: