Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bobbi Brown at the Gardens, MidVal

I seldom check Bobbi Brown counter as I think the products that they have only suitable for mature woman. But hey, on Friday I will be mature, 22 years old quite mature I think =P
So today I went to BB counter at Isetan, The Gardens. When I reached there, not even any single SA was at the counter.
So, finally I tried and cleaned all by myself when I wanted to try something.
O, my..I was thinking if i want to buy something, who will help me to find the right shade for me ? Who gonna takes the item from the drawer ? Me ? Don't blame me for doing so.
I felt I was in supermarket, where u have to serve urself.
Sigh...I wish I can email Suria Meriang Sdn Bhd about this, but too bad I can't find the email. I don't want to call them as I don't want to waste my credits, which I prefer to spend to call my parents in Indonesia.
After I spent my happy lonely time at the BB counter, I went to Guerain counter to check Parure Extreme which I'm interested on. But, the price is so expensive and after had a long chat with the SA, I found out she didn't have the stock for my shade -.-' But at least I comfort to be there and she's so nice =)
Move from Isetan, I went to Robinsons to redeem my RM 10 voucher that I got last week =)
Again, it happened when I had to serve myself. Until another SA from another counter reminded the counter where I had been to serve me. Right after that, the SA of the counter said sorry and served me well =) She gave free sample, maybe as apologize.
I bought something from this counter. I hope I'm gonna love it because it has good reviews in MakeupAlley.
This will be my last birthday gift. After this, I have to starve myself so I have enough money until next month. I hope I can survive !

0 comments: