Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Monday, June 29, 2009

My Projects

Start tomorrow, 30 June 2009 I will have projects for my own.
First will be a project where I need to save my money for 3 weeks until I come back to Malaysia. Means, no haul for a month if I count since last week. Sigh..It's kinda hard, but I have to survive >.< I will not shop any clothes or makeup. Instead, I will use all the makeup that I have now. Some of them haven't been used by me yet.
The second project will be lose weight project. I gained 9 kgs in a year -.-' My goal will be 50 kgs.
What I will do :

  • Drink more mineral water
  • Cut junk food and sweets
  • Light exercise like walking and sit up
  • Very light breakfast and dinner
  • Healthy lunch ;)
Deadline will be 17 Oct 2009 when my sister is getting married ;)
Hope u all can support me =) Suggestion is very welcome =)


Cheers
Meri L

0 comments: