Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm in love


picture credits to bellasugar.com

First time I tried bronzer was when Stephen taught me how to use it. Since that, I am in love with bronzer ^^ So far I only have 2 pcs from MAC Style Warrior, Solar Riche and Refined Golden. I am planning to get more. As u can see from the picture, all the bronzers look so pretty and how tempted. I wish to get all. But, I can't find here (Indonesia) T.T Makeup products here are so damn boring and sucks. Almost a week I'm here, but I didn't get anything for me. My makup stuffs still remain the same. Booo. A hell no for makeup lover not to shop even only for a week, LOL.

Btw, what is ur favourite bronzer that u have ? Do share with me ;)


Cheers
Meri L

0 comments: