Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

MAC (again) and Etude House Hauls

I am starting addicted to MAC, no wonder people love MAC. They offer u lots of selection which mostly are pretty and u can't just ignore it. So today I went to Pavillion again to get myself another blusher. And I bought too many, when I had to pay, I was shock. Because when I saw what I like, I would simply say, "get me this one". Not only MAC, I bought something from Etude House. It has been a long time I didn't shop anything from Etude. Used to the name is only Etude and I got it in Indonesia, 4 years ago I think. I bought the blushers and loose powder.
But in this haul, I didn't get myself that stuffs as I ady got blushers from MAC.
So here it is !




























Taaaadaaaa ! Yups I had 6 items from MAC. From the above left :
Mineralize Blush in Gleeful
Mineralize Blush from Grand Duos Collection in Intenso
Powder Blush in Fleur Power
Beauty Powder from Rose Romance in Summer Rose
Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Peachtwist
Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Peachykeen
While for Etude House I got Pore Erasing Peach Base and On Screen Primer.

MAC blushers in Gleeful, Intenso and Peachykeen were in my wish list. I didn't expect that I would got the Intenso. That's the only one left. Lucky me ! I saw the swatches from Spektra.Net and it seems very pretty. Used to I was planning to get Moon River, but mostly people said it's more to highlighter than blusher. I prefer highlighter in liquid. And I saw that in MAC Pavillion and Lot 10 they still got lots of stocks for Moon River. So anyone who interested with that, u can get it there. MAC Lot 10 even still have Light Over Dark. But too bad, they don' have Grand Duo and Hot Planet, aargh >.<
I didn't get Style Warrior blushers, Eversun and On a Mission because I think the colors look dirty. While for Peachtwist, before this I got Dollymix but O my, the color was very shocking pink and I don't like it. So I asked to exchange with another color. It looks pretty, but I'm not sure how it looks like on my skin. Hope it's nice =)
For Etude House, both are makeup base. When I tried from the sample, it felt nice and I like it, that's why I decided to get both of them. Especially for Pore Erasing Peach Base, I like the packaging and have read lots of good thing about this. For me personally, it felt like YSL Mat Radiant Base, very smooth. The price was very different, from Etude House it's only RM 49.90, while from YSL is RM 133. You should give a try, as I think Pore Erasing Peach Base is the dupe for YSL Mat Radiant Base with much more cheaper price. I don't know yet how it feels when I put on my face, but I will try it tomorrow. I can't wait ! :D
How about you ? What u get on this weekend ? Share with me.
Happy nice haul everybody !

Cheers
Meri L

5 comments:

Yumeko said...

thanks for visiting my blog ^^
u have lovely hauls too!

i followed ur blog ^^ hope u read mine ^^

ms.iu said...

omg!! m.a.c blusherss

Meri said...

Yumeko : Yes dear, I always read ur blog.I love it =)

ms iu : yups blushers..I always crazy about blushers :D

fuzkittie said...

Haha you're a new MAC addict!! :]

Meri said...

LOL. Yeah officially new MAC fans =p