Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Revlon New Complexion Fluid Foundation review

description :
For completely undetectable coverage. The lightweight formula gives you perfectly smooth, even-toned skin that breathes.
Oil-free, irritant-free, and won't clog pores.

I had tried this 2 times, with and without primer. Both of them had perfect result. Love it.
I will tell u why.
When I pour out onto my palm, it felt that the texture was kinda thick, I had bad feeling that it's not gonna be good (cakey). But once put it on my face using my brush, it glided smoothly and it didn't feel thick. I could see that my face looked instantly brighter and fresher. I love it, I had no problem with cakeyness at all.
While for coverage, yes, it has good coverage as I saw myself in the mirror that was not necessary to put concealer anymore. Furthermore, I'm not a fan of concealer.
If u are questioning about the oil control, since my skin is not that oily, I could not say a lot. And I spend my time mostly indoor. But at least, it didn't make me look oily.
I keep saying the good thing, that how about the cons ? The packaging, same like Colorstay, no air pump bottle. It's kinda troublesome, as when I pour out, I probably accidentally pour too much.
Well, with a very cheap price and all the good things that I love, I think I could bare with it. For me, it's like Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 but the cheaper version.
I would give points 4.5 from 5.
FYI, mine is the old one. They have the another one which is new formula with different packaging. What I read from Makeupalley, they prefer the old version. Too bad, it's a bit difficult to find. I hope Revlon Indonesia will keep this great foundation.
Cheers.

2 comments:

ms.iu said...

wonder why..this is not avail in M'sia..? huhuuh

puss.in.heels said...

I'm so jealous, I want this foundie!! I bet if it's sold in M'sia it'll be more expensive! Don't know why this is not sold in M'sia. Seriously, Revlon M'sia needs to get a clue!! :(