Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Finally, I'm in Indonesia again :)
Even though I don't enjoy the makeup shopping here, but nearby with my family is the best thing I always ever have.
Spent 2 weeks in M'sia, I had very good time =)
Since it's quite short time, I didn't bring lots of makeup and I had lots of things that I need to bring home.
So I decided to only bring this :


For face :

  • Givenchy Sub'limine Fluid Foundation
  • Bare Escentuals Prime Time (primer)
  • MAC MSF Natural in Light
For eyes :
  • Bobbi Brown Long Wear gel eyeliner in black
  • Covergirl Volume Exact mascara in very black
For cheeks :
  • NARS Powder Blush in Gilda
  • MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
  • MAC Bronze Powder in Solar Riche
For lips :
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose
  • Guardian Lip Balm (not in the picture)
Tools :
  • Shu Uemura eyelash curler
  • Eco Tools Baby Kabuki
  • Eco Tools Face brush (both in the pouch)
  • Crown Brush Skunk brush
  • MAC 168 brush
  • Signature Minerals blush brush
If u wonder why I didn't bring eyeshadow with me, it's because I don't own any single of it. Personally, I don't like eyeshadow and I think it's more suitable for party or working.
Well, that's a bit update from me.
It's time for me to find a job.
Pray for me pls ;)



Cheers
Meri L

0 comments: