Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My first La Femme blushers haul

La Femme blusher, I knew about this blusher from someone who wanted to get it so badly. I tried to google what the good thing about this blusher is. Unfortunately, I could not find lots of information. But mostly blogger said it's very pigmented. Since I'm a blusher maniac, I decided to order some.
I only need 2 weeks until it reached me.
But I was dissapointed because 2 of those 3 blushers were shattered.
Then I had idea to move it to a jar, so it would be loose powder blusher.


I got Pink Velvet, Coral Spice and Stormy Rose. I love all of them. The colors look so bright and I never have bring pink before. But once, I put it on my face, it's so pretty =)
It's quite long lasting, while for the texture, it's not as smooth as NARS. Overall, it's a good blusher and with that price, I certainly want to get more.
Is there anyone got La Femme blusher too ? Share with me what color u got and how do u find it =)



Cheers
Meri L

3 comments:

Shuu said...

I tried one in Indian Rose before as I got it as an extra from a swap. It is heavily pigmented, I agree.. But I think I got the wrong shade lol It was way too dark

Perricone MD-Ashley said...

I haven't used blusher in years! Reading this make me want to go out and try some right now!

Meri said...

Shuu : It's a bit difficult though to choose from the site. There are only few swatches of La Femme blushers that I could find.

Perricone MD-Ashley : LOL. Watch out, u might addict to it, just like me xD