Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Please don't vomit =p

LOL, I thought u will know what this post will be about.
Well, this post will show blushers (again) that I got from MAC. I had showed u half of them, which are from Colour Craft Collection, Fad Dabulous and Style Demon. I have yet tried Style Demon, so I can't say what I think about. While for Fad Dabulous I used it for once and I forgot how it looked on me, LOL.
When I went to MAC, I was planning to get MAC Powder Blush in Pinch Me but the SA told me it's oos. So I played with the powder blushers that displayed at the counter. I found my new love ! Melba and Plum Foolery. Melba is pink peachy color, I love it, so nice ! While Plum Foolery, even I don't have it, but it reminds me with NARS Sin.


Picture of my new blushers, so yeah I add another stuffs for my MAC and blusher collection.
I know, u ady sick with it, LOL.
Well, I think my next haul, which will be in this month, I won't buy any blusher.
I am thinking to get cream foundation and eyeshadow =p



Meri L

0 comments: