Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm back and a review

Finally Im getting better. I never sick like this long, a week ! Which make me feel so stress and tired. Well seems nobody cares, lets continue with a review.
As I promise, a review about ELF Mineral Blush.


Rose, Bliss, Joy

ELF Mineral Blush is not so popular I think. At least from the spree that I join, mostly order the $1 stuffs. While me, never order or interested with ELF bcoz looks cheap and no quality. Yeah, can't judge a book by its cover, but I do believe people always tempted to buy something bcoz the cute or elegant packaging.
ELF Mineral blush interest me bcoz it's the cheapest mineral blush I have seen and they have pretty colors. Beside that, it said that no parabens, no chemical dyes and no preservatives so it's quite guarantee about the safety.
I got Rose, Bliss and Joy. All of them are pretty :)
Texture wise, it's smooth and blend nicely. However, if compare with La Femme blusher, they are not so pigmented. Joy and Bliss I think only can use for u who has fair to light skin tone.
Me myself needs to swipe several times until the color appears.


Joy, Bliss and Rose

Rose has the darkest color, so u can see the color appear easily. Joy is sweet pink, Bliss is peach and Rose is dark pink. All of them have shimmers, but still acceptable.
Two days ago, I put Joy after MAC Powder Blush in Fleur Power, but I didn't see any difference as I thought it could give me a nice glow.
Overall, I like it, 3.5 out of 5.
Repurchase ? No. I prefer to get another mineral blusher.
I hope my review gonna help u.
Bye.

0 comments: