Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bare Escentuals Prime Time Foundation primer review

When ULTA was on sale for 15% discount, I felt like I don't want to miss it. So I was wondering what I wanted to get. That time I was crazy about primer, so I decided to get a primer, but I was not sure from which brand I should get. I did research, which brand is famous for great primer.
Then I got this, from Sephora it rates 4.5 out of 5 from 1,046 reviews, can u imagine how popular that is ?
Here's the description :

What it is:
Prepare your skin for the most amazing foundation with this preservative-free foundation primer that's great for all skin types.

What it is formulated to do:
Developed to combat flaky dryness, rough patches, fine lines, excess oil, enlarged pores, and uneven texture, this mineral-infused, satin-finish formula glides on seamlessly with no tacky feel to provide a skin-smoothing complexion prior to bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation application. Infused with soothing plant extracts, antioxidants, and nourishing vitamins C and E for added age-defying power.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

No doubt, I decided to get this one. And honestly, I love it, I love the result, texture and everything of it !
The texture was so light and very fast to absorb. It has no color, just transparent.
My skin feels so smooth when I put this on my face. It did great job to make my makeup long lasting and smooth.
It helps my nose to not look so oily bcoz I have combination skin.
Overall, it's perfect for me ;)
So, who about u ? What is ur favourite foundation primer ? share with me ;)


Have a nice weekend
Meri L

2 comments:

amynaree said...

I think my fav primer so far is smashbox photo finish. I'm using Laura Mercier primer right now and it's ok, it kind of has a weird smell that I don't particularly like. I am waiting for my Bare Escentuals Primetime primer for the eyes and hoping it will be great. Thanks for the review!

Meri said...

I havent tried either Smashbox nor Laura Mercier yet. Maybe one day I should get it =)
Waiting for ur review for the eyes primer ;)