Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sephora sale 15% off

what did u order ?
Mine would be these :)
Illamasqua Powder Blusher
Hussy, Katie
Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek
Feather, Charm
Bare Escentuals Buxom Lashliner
Sequins

I want to get more blush from any other brands such as Josie Maran, Lorac and Urban Decay, but I think that's too much :D
I can't get Urban Decay blush from Urban Decay F&F 30% sale as the shades that I want, Quickie and Score are OOS.
I have Score and I love it so much, that's why I want to get one as a back up :)

I'm a blush addict that's why in every sale I always look for the blush but there's an exception, I won't buy NARS. I don't like it. Overhyped products while I can find another brand that is underrated but actually a great stuff.
Smashbox, have u ever think about this brand for anything else than the primer ?
I have the blushers and I love it.
Urban Decay, I fell in love with Score. I don't have the eyeshadows or eyeliners though :)
Laura Mercier makes a good blush too :)

And now I am waiting for Tarina Tarantino, it looks gorgeous :)

0 comments: