Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

MAC Frankly Scarlet

credits to jeban.com

A super bright blush from MAC called Frankly Scarlet. I have to be extremely careful with this blush as I have very fair skin tone and I don't want to end up like a clown.
I use a brush from Signature Minerals called soft finish brush which works wonderful for this blush.
With a light hand and right brush, I got very lovely cheeks. I always imagine myself where I stand at a place that is very cold and I am frizzing whenever I wear this blush.
This blush is not a pure red blush, it has hint of pink.
But I love this blush, one of my favorites from MAC. And I don't have to worry if I hit a pan, as it's permanent collection, hurray !
I still have lots of favorite blushers from MAC. Stay tune :)

0 comments: