Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My First MAC Lipstick


Two days ago I received a package where inside was only 2 items. Both of them were lipstick and it were from MAC.
And yesterday I took a chance to try it.
First, it's Fresh Salmon from Spring Colour Forecast which kinda sheer but I love the color. It's described as sheer bright pink orange. Yes it's has pinkish shade but not so bright.
I love the texture which is creamy, I don't like matte lipstick.
The second one would be Radiccio, I love this one more than Fresh Salmon. Pinkish shade but a lil bit plummy. I didn't have any color like this before.
It was my first experience with MAC lipstick and I would say that I like it :)
I think I'm gonna start to collect them all. I am curious with MAC Russian Red or any red lipstick from MAC.
I want something that is a lil bit bright but not so mature color, any suggestion ?

0 comments: