Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am stress, sad and lonely. I have no spirit, even to talk with others.
I have problem with my sister and brother, I hate their attitudes. And I don't understand why my sister suddenly ignores me.
I am so tired with her. She did this to me for 3 years, we didn't talk at all, which finally stopped 2 years ago. But she started it again.
I feel like I want to run. I hate to stay at home.
My mom could see that I'm lonely so she tried to talk with me.
But I feel so stress so I just keep quite.
Until yesterday I asked my bf to call me and I told him everything, how I feel and why.
I cried and he only asked me to be patient.
I felt much better after that. However, when he's busy and I'm at home, I still feel lonely.
He's worried with me.
I have no idea what I should do.
I am so tired.
I'm starting hate my sister and brother.
I should get a job soon to make myself busy.
I don't want to give a shit about my relationship with my siblings.
I will do my best for myself, parents and my bf.

0 comments: