Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to MAC old collection


picture credits to beautyaddict.blogspot.com

Still remember this collection ? MAC Beauty Powder Blush collection in March 2008.
I was looking for it as I like the blushers from that collection. I am late as a MAC collector. And I just can't ignore this collection, I love blusher so much and I had seen the swatches. So lovely.
Two days ago finally I had one of them which my most favorite among other blusher based on the swatches.
I got it by online, I joined a forum and she had MAC Joyous which she decided to sell. She only used it for 3 times and sell it for RM 70.20 including shipping if convert to Ringgit.
I don't need to think twice.
Two days ago I received it. Very fast seller. I paid on 1st Sept, I received it in the next day.
The color is peachy almost to orange I think.
I have yet wear it, tomorrow I will meet my bf and planning to use it :D

0 comments: