Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My favorite blusher from La Femme Blush on Rouge


I should say that I love them all :) I only have 5 pcs but I really love the colors and satisfy with what I got. I wish to buy again, but it's troublesome as I have to order from them in M'sia.
I have Crystal Cafe, Framboeisia, Pink Velvet, Coral Spice and another one that I forgot since I put in a jar. They are fragile so when it's arrived 2 of them were shattered.
Basically all of them are pink, but have different affect to ur cheeks. The colors they have look different and unique, not like common pink from most brands have.
Love it ! Seems like I can't get enough to tell you what I think about this blusher. I wish I can collect all of them :)

0 comments: