Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lovely package from M'sia

I am so happy today. When I went home I saw a lovely package on the table. And it's from M'sia. I thought it takes two weeks, but I was wrong.
Let me share with you what I got



Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting
NARS Powder Blush in Mata Hari
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Toasted

Special thanks to Ryan for being so patient with me. I am a bad customer.
I wish Ryan open US makeup spree in Indonesia.
I can order anything, anywhere, anytime.
It's so silly when once I asked someone to order Kiss My Face moisturizer for me but she refused as she said it's big but cheap, she wouldn't get lots of profit from there.
Damn silly. You can quote a bit higher since it's heavy, right ?
Ryan is much smarter than you.
Boo.

Btw, today is my first day working and it's my first job as well. I hope everything is going well so I don't have to use my parent money anymore.
I hope I can get higher salary one day, of course for spending it for makeup :D

0 comments: