Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm waiting for these

from old to the latest collection from MAC

  1. MAC MSF Petticoat
  2. MAC MSF Cheeky Bronze
  3. MAC Lipstick Laugh a Lot
  4. MAC Lipstick Fresh Salmon
  5. MAC Lipstick Radiccio
  6. MAC Lipstick A Rose Romance
  7. MAC Lipstick Way to Love
  8. MAC Blush in Full Fuschia
  9. MAC Blush in Prim n Proper
  10. MAC BP in Shell Pearl
  11. MAC Mineralize blush in Buddy Up
  12. MAC Mineralize blush in Two Virtues
  13. MAC Mineralize blush in Sun n Moon
  14. MAC Ombre Blush in Azalea Blossoms
  15. MAC BPB in On a Mission
if u have one of them, feel free to give me ur opinion or short review of the products. Thanks ;)
Psst, I can't wait to get my MSF soon !

3 comments:

GLaM PiNk said...

I have Mac Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossoms.... and it's so pretty.... i regretted i bought only one... it gives me a fresh look....
i even have the mineralize blusher in buddy up.... love love love it too.... pretty in the pan n pretty on the face... to me looks like i just went jogging effect kinda blushing....in a good way actually...
i can't wait for the Mac beauty powder in shell pearl as everywhere people said it a mush have thingy...

Cyn said...

Sadly I only have MAC Mineralize Blush in Two Virtue. It' soooooo pretty!! And I happily grabbed two Ombre Blush in Ripe Peach. :))

Meri said...

Pink Princess : seems like we have same taste ;) Can't wait to get mine after read ur review !

Slowbrogal : Sad bcoz I had no chance to try Ripe Peach. I asked someone to get it for me by online but she's a lil bit clumsy, so she missed that out :(