Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Drugstore haul


My haul around 2 weeks ago..I know it's quite late to post, as I'm busy and had problem with my camera.
So here is my first post after my sharing session with u :)
I got :

  • L'oreal Hip cream eyeliner in Midnight Blue
  • L'oreal Hip cream eyeliner in Eggplant
  • Maybelline lipstick in Pink Bloom
  • Maybelline lipstick in Iced Peach Tea
  • Maybelline lipglosses 4 pcs which I forgot what shade it is
  • Sariayu loose powder
  • Marck venus loose powder
I really like my loose powder from Marcks Venus, it's so soft and light, it's not cakey at all.
Proud to say both of my loose powders are made by Indonesia.
Some said that Sariayu loose powder has a great coverage like NARS loose powder even though not finely milled as NARS. However the price is only $1 or RM2.
I still have lots of hauls to post, stay tune ;)

0 comments: