Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Smashbox n UD haul

A package that I received yesterday and it's successfully made my day :)
I got :

  • Smashbox blush/softlight in super/model
  • Urban Decay Afterglow in Score
  • Smashbox Muse blush in Masterpiece
  • Smashbox Wicked Lovely blush in Charm
If u already know that I'm a blusher addict then u will understand why I bought lots of blushers.
I still have lots of blushers to come, mean while I will play with my new stuffs :)

2 comments:

PBunnieP said...

Nice Haul!
I just ordered a couple Smashbox items myself *hehhehe* now time to stalk my mailman....

Marce said...

Gorgeous haul! I'd love to try Smashbox and Urban Decay, but they aren't sold here =(
Lovely blog! XO