Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Stila One Step Prime Color

Hi all, just want to share my favorite blush this lately
Not so famous Stila One Step Prime Color
I got this when Stila had warehouse sale and it was super cheap !
I ordered 2 colors, Pop of Pink and Rosie Posie
Once I received those 2 cream blushers, I directly tried it on my cheeks
When I saw the result, I fell in love and was very happy with the result !
Glowing, au naturale and fresh cheeks !
It's kinda pigmented but once I blended, it sheered out which create that beautiful glowy cheeks
It has slightly shimmer but no so obvious.
I like Pop Of Pink rather than Rosie Posie, which is fuchsia and more pigmented.
It's still pretty but Pop of Pink has stolen my heart !
This is the color of Pop of Pink from stila official website

I suggest u to try it
I wear this every single day since I tried it for the first time

0 comments: