Welcome to my blog =) I hope you enjoy read my thought and sharing with you. Really appreciate for those who give comment or response. Thank you.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

It feels really good when u can make ur own money
Maybe urs will be too little for others
I dont care about that, I got my salary from my work hard
Sometimes I work in weekend to get extras and I'm proud of it
Last night I just found out that I got bonus which based on our performance
At first, I really expected to get that. But then, my colleagues told me that I have yet work in this company for a year, so I would not get it.
Sad, sad, sad.
I checked my account and I was thinking that I was stupid for doing so. As it's impossible and useless.
Surprise ! I got it and I was(am) so happy !
I thank to God for it !
Btw, out of topic, I still have to wait another 2 months until I got Hong Kong.
Just hope that everything is doing fine and I can celebrate my birthday there *pray hard*

0 comments: